Exciting Volunteering Opportunity: Toddler Group Assistant required for Mums and Tots at Muslim Cultural Centre Wollaton
We are a busy group and now require an extra pair of hands to help out. The Toddler Group Assistant volunteer is required Fridays from 9:45 till 12 noon . The duties the Toddler Group Assistant will be to help out with:
1. Set up of the room for the session prior to 10am
2. Welcome mothers and toddlers and ensure they are comfortable
3. Ensure all attendees have signed the attendance sheet & collect payment
4. Keeping Health & Safety in mind at all times
5. Take the initiative to ensure refreshments for the group are organised
6. Take part in the group activities – free play, craft activities, story/rhyme time
7. Assist in bringing the session to a close
This opportunity is perfect for those who wish to pursue a career in childcare or if you simply love being around young children!
We are a friendly group of mothers and operate an inclusive environment where we welcome mothers/carers from any background. Currently, the majority of service users are predominantly Muslim.
Our group is supported by Sure Start – Children’s Centre worker.
For more information contact Saema on 07899882385, email@example.com
There are no upcoming events at this time.