Department: Invitation Publishing
As a result of our expansion plans and our continued ongoing success, we are seeking a dynamic Sales Manager. In this role, you will be a key member of the Senior Management Team and will report to the CEO.
What are we looking for?
To be successful in this role you will be a dedicated and experienced Sales Manager. You will lead by example and inspire our colleagues to maximise sales and deliver excellent customer service.
You will have the ability to show your retail management experience by driving sales and improving sales performance, consistently meeting key performance indicators. As a Sales Manager, you will ensure that the company is well-merchandised and continually look at ways to develop and improve business performance within the Departments that you are responsible for.
Working closely with the CEO you will have excellent communication skills and demonstrate a coaching management style, being clear, open and honest. You will ensure colleagues are trained to the highest of standards whilst having the ability to take corrective action when necessary.
The successful candidate will have a passion for sales and a positive, can-do attitude towards the role. With experience in change management and a record of meeting targets, you will be career focused and self-motivated to get the best from your team. Previous retail management experience is essential. In return, we offer a great salary, along with additional benefits and the opportunity to progress within an ever-growing business.
As a Sales Manager, you will help us to grow our business with a particular emphasis on direct sales through retailers/stockists. The ideal candidate will have in-depth knowledge of and experience with the sales process, lead generation, relationship building and closing deals.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing strategic sales plans to expand the customer base and solidify
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully
- Establishing productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Building and promoting healthy, long-lasting customer relations by partnering with them
- Developing and implementing new sales initiatives, strategies, and programmes to capture key demographics
- Providing progress reports of KPIs
- Assessing current processes and procedures, identifying opportunities for improvement, and implementing them
- Developing KPI’s and work towards achieving them
- Providing detailed and accurate sales forecasts
- Organising regular events for the retailers
- Be responsible for the development and management of the online retail store
- Paid annual leave (20 days plus bank holidays)
- Sick pay
- Pension scheme
- Bonus scheme
- Loyalty bonus
- Performance bonus
Salary: £24,000 – £30,000 per year (depending on experience)
To apply please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: As an organisation, we have a legal responsibility to ensure that all our employees have the legal right to live and work in the UK. Therefore, if you are made an offer of employment, this will be subject to the organisation verifying that you are eligible to work in the UK before you start work.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Overcoming Adversity: Ustaz Mizi Wahid’s Inspirational Tour 28th November 2023
- Overcoming Adversity Lecture Series 14th November 2023
- Response to the Ongoing Crisis in Palestine 15th October 2023