This vacancy has expired
- The position holder reports directly to the Headteacher but works in conjunction with the entire Quran School.
- Teaching students to read Quran with proper Tajweed
- Helping students memorise Surahs
- Developing a positive relationship with the students within the Islamic guidelines
- Evaluate each student and create teaching strategies based on the individual’s pace
- Tracking the progress of each child and maintaining records.
- Must be able to teach all ages (Primary to Secondary)
- Must have strong knowledge of Makharij and Tajweed.
- Must be able to teach the students with a proven track record.
- Demonstrate the ability to teach basic Islamic curriculum.
- Must be proficient in the English language.
- Classroom instructional experience is preferable.
- Demonstrates a sincere desire to aid all students.
- Good health, high moral character and good attendance record.
- Must be legally authorised to work in the United Kingdom.
- Maintain records as required by school policy.
- Establish and maintain cooperative professional relationships and professional ethics.
- Pursue and provide evidence of professional growth.
- Model appropriate dress and behaviour.
- Provide guidance and counsel to the students, which will promote their welfare and their proper educational development.
- Administer the classroom and its program of organisation, management and discipline at all times.
- Establish and maintain cooperative relationships with parents through effective use of term reports, report cards and conferences.
- Be prompt in arriving in and dismissing a class in conformity with school schedules, as well as reporting promptly to school and to any meetings called.
- Begin and end lessons on time.
- Monitor student behaviour and activities.
- Show respect and consideration for students, staff, parents, etc.
- Periodically assess student progress and daily ask relevant questions of varying difficulty throughout the lesson to check for understanding.
- Conducts other duties as assigned by the Principal.
Salary: £10 per hour
To apply please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Note: As an organisation, we have a legal responsibility to ensure that all our employees have the legal right to live and work in the UK. Therefore, if you are made an offer of employment, this will be subject to the organisation verifying that you are eligible to work in the UK before you start work.