We are seeking to appoint a Fundraising Assistant to join our organisation. This role will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Fundraising Manager.
To ensure that all aspects of fundraising within the organisation are in line with overall strategic and operational objectives. To support the fundraising manager in their day to day functions and other departments within Karimia Institute.
To support the fundraising manager in:
- Acknowledging donations from individual and business/group donors
- Communicating with donors through email and physical correspondence
- Creating and establishing new contacts and leads
- Organising and putting together fundraising campaigns
- Providing support in all aspects of administration
- Create marketing material for all campaigns, which will include: Posters, letters and membership packs
- Prepare internal communications with various departments to engage them in all fundraising events and campaigns
- Support the digital marketing manager to keep all social media platforms up-to-date and current with all fundraising activities
- Support the fundraising manager in arranging fundraising events and this will include creating mailshots, internal and external communication campaigns
- Establishing and contacting potential delegates for all events and conferences
- Ensuring all necessary event information is put together and distributed in a timely manner
- Ensuring that all sponsored events are managed correctly and that all applications from potential participants are responded to within time scales
- To set up and organise any external facilities that are required for fundraising events such as function rooms/external venues
- To work closely with the fundraising manager and digital marketing manager in all aspects of various fundraising campaigns.
- To communicate each campaign appropriately on all social media platforms and to ensure that campaign timelines for submissions of certain correspondence such as mailshots are adhered to:
– CRM/ICT/Data management
– Ensure that all new contact data is refined
– Ensure all new contact data sets are complete, take corrective action to manage this
– Ensure that data relating to donors contained within CRM is complete and current
– Support the fundraising manager in extracting campaign and donor analytics
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties or functions. The fundraising assistant will also be expected to provide general support to other Karimia Institute departments as and when required.
Salary: £12,000 – £15,000 (depending on experience)
To apply please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Note: As an organisation, we have a legal responsibility to ensure that all our employees have the legal right to live and work in the UK. Therefore, if you are made an offer of employment, this will be subject to the organisation verifying that you are eligible to work in the UK before you start work.