Digital Communications & Marketing Manager
We are seeking to appoint a Digital Communications and Marketing Manager to join our organisation. This role will be responsible for proactively leading the digital communications, marketing and development strategy for managing the image and public perception of the organisation.
Lead on the planning, optimisation and management of the organisation’s campaigns utilising the digital marketing mix to run integrated strategies across organic and paid social, paid search and external media to support the organisation’s core objectives. Be responsible for the development of digital content and implementing robust plans which deliver ROI. Act as the organisation’s social media and campaigns expert, advising and collaborating across departments and teams to provide recommendations and drive best practice.
- Define, manage and optimise the strategies for organic social, paid social, paid search and media campaigns.
- Plan, implement and monitor high-performing paid, owned and earned media campaigns across a range of channels, ensuring alignment with organisational goals to attract and convert audiences.
- Optimise organic social and paid campaign performance, utilising data to guide segmented strategies and deliver an outstanding user experience from the first touch to landing page performance and completion of the goal.
- Managing the relationship to implement and monitor campaigns, alongside developing and recommending new strategies or opportunities across channels.
- Design and execute best in class content for Karimia’s key social media accounts, monitoring best practice within and beyond the charity sector, leading the team to push boundaries and be at the forefront of implementing new ideas and driving engagement.
- Oversee the curation and management of published content and campaigns on social channels (images, video and written), ensuring information is accessible and inclusive.
- Lead cross-team projects, linking closely with the Web and Digital Content to consolidate and optimise SEO and content strategies throughout the user experience for all targeted audience groups.
- Utilise the full range of analytical and insight tools to track, adapt, measure and report on performance, setting benchmarks across all activity and providing management with insight and analysis on which to drive continuous improvement.
- Undertake social listening surveys to measure the impact of activity and engagement with Karimia’s key audiences.
- Ensure all activity is delivered within campaign budgets and provides ROI.
- Lead, coach and develop team members towards high performance across all outputs, identifying training and development opportunities as required.
- Lead the team to deliver on timely social media content plans with clear goals, supporting Karimia’s marketing and communications strategies through appropriate channels and platforms (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube).
- Coordinate cross-department social content, effectively collaborating with internal stakeholders to source content that is aligned to the brand.
- Provide knowledge, advice and support to the wider organisation as digital and social media campaigns expert, overseeing the production of best practice guides and training sessions to upskill colleagues as necessary.
- Represent the organisation as required at various internal and external events.
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 (depending on experience)
To apply please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: As an organisation, we have a legal responsibility to ensure that all our employees have the legal right to live and work in the UK. Therefore, if you are made an offer of employment, this will be subject to the organisation verifying that you are eligible to work in the UK before you start work.