This vacancy has expired
Karimia Institute requires a religious worker on a full-time basis to carry out various tasks in our Mosque including:
- To support the Imam with the teaching of classes
- To carry out administration duties
- To carry out pastoral support work with the congregation
- Educated to Degree level (or equivalent)
- Speak fluent Urdu and Punjabi
- Hafiz of the Quran
- Good basic knowledge of English
- Relevant experience of working in a religious environment
Salary: £19,500 (pro-rata)
To apply send CV & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: As an organisation, we have a legal responsibility to ensure that all our employees have the legal right to live and work in the UK. Therefore, if you are made an offer of employment, this will be subject to the organisation verifying that you are eligible to work in the UK before you start work.
There are no upcoming events at this time.