This vacancy has expired
We are looking to hire a Network Administrator who will be responsible for managing the daily operations of our computer network. You will be in charge of overseeing digital security and performing maintenance to ensure that the system is operating at full capacity. You will also be tasked with installing hardware and software when necessary.
- Assess the organisation’s network and computer system and recommend improvements.
- Install hardware and software as required.
- Make upgrades and repairs as needed.
- Oversee digital security (anti-virus & firewalls).
- Perform maintenance that all systems are operating.
- Collect and analyse data to optimise performance.
- Onboard users to the network.
- Train users on hardware and software as required.
- Troubleshoot problems with the system.
- Oversee Local Area Network and Wide Area Network.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science or related field of study.
- Strong understanding of computer network infrastructure.
- Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices.
- Knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols.
- Ability to create network diagrams and documentation for design and planning network communication systems.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and products using documentation and internet resources.
- Ability to work with all levels of IT staff inside and outside the organisation.
- Ability to think through problems and visualise solutions.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Dependable and flexible when necessary.
- Experience with Local Area Network and Wide Area Network administration.
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
To apply please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: As an organisation, we have a legal responsibility to ensure that all our employees have the legal right to live and work in the UK. Therefore, if you are made an offer of employment, this will be subject to the organisation verifying that you are eligible to work in the UK before you start work.
- Read This Before You Marry
- An Introduction to Challenging Topics (book 1 & 2)
- An Introduction to Challenging Topics (book 1)