Fig Tree Primary School- Staff Wanted!
Fig Tree Primary (FTP) is a growing school and is seeking to appoint:
- A part time teacher to job share with another experienced part time KS2 Teacher. This post will be for 2.5 days and will start from Sep 2015.
- A full time teacher for KS1 also to start in Sep 2015.
The new posts are for newly qualified teachers or experienced teachers. The successful candidates will be working with experienced staff and will be able to instil dynamism and confidence into the team. The successful candidates will demonstrate a sound understanding of the New Primary Curriculum.
- A part time administrator. The successful candidate will be an experienced dedicated worker who needs to win over the confidence of all who call into or visit the office. This post is for 5 weekdays starting from 12.30pm till 4.30pm.
For a full job description, person specification and application form please contact the school office at email@example.com. Alternatively please call Nazia on 01159705858 during weekdays between 9am and 12.30pm.
Fig Tree Primary School is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and a satisfactory “Disclosure and Barring Service Enhanced check”.
Closing date for registering interest for this post is 5pm on Friday 10th July 2015.
- Read This Before You Marry
- An Introduction to Challenging Topics (book 1 & 2)
- An Introduction to Challenging Topics (book 1)