Digital Marketing Apprentice
This vacancy has expired
- Full Time
We are looking for a keen, enthusiastic and highly motivated Digital Marketing Apprentice based in Nottingham. Here you will join an office as part of the team providing general administrative support to the organisation.
- Assisting with all aspects of administrative management, directory maintenance and logistics.
- Managing inventory of assets and supplies, monitoring critical levels of stock, sourcing for suppliers and submitting invoice(s).
- Sending out and receiving mail and packages
- Preparing business correspondence (often using word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation computer software
- Managing Files
- Preparing meeting minutes, meeting notes and internal support materials
- All day-to-day operation matters
INTERNET AND MARKETING –
- Manage email distribution list including new subscriptions, opt-outs and bounce backs
- Assist in monitoring the market for developments of significance
- Compose emails ensuring the correct formatting is in place
- Monitor website analytics and report back as required
- Provide assistance in developing an internet presence, improving search rankings, developing a social media strategy and improving visibility over time
- Researching and providing material for social media presence.
- Other reasonable duties may be required from time to time by the manager.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS –
- Information Technology
- Meeting deadlines
- To follow instructions
- Ability to follow procedures
- Some experience in sales and social media
- GCSE in IT and English
- Customer Service
- Being courteous and professional
- Work without supervision
- Virtual sales/marketing techniques
The role requires good IT and written communication skills and the ability to organise your own workload. You must have a minimum of 3 GCSEs (A-C) or equivalent, including IT and English. Multimedia knowledge is preferred.
Salary: National minimum wage
To apply please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Note: As an organisation, we have a legal responsibility to ensure that all our employees have the legal right to live and work in the UK. Therefore, if you are made an offer of employment, this will be subject to the organisation verifying that you are eligible to work in the UK before you start work.