After careful consideration and taking government guidelines into account, we advise our congregation the following:
- Congregation members aged 60+ are at an increased risk and should consider praying at home.
- Congregation members with any pre-existing health conditions, please consider praying at home.
- Avoid using on-site toilet facilities and do your Wudu at home, only use the masjid facilities if absolutely necessary.
- Minimise or avoid shaking of hands/embracing after prayers.
- Leave promptly after the Fardh prayers are completed.
- Pray Sunnah/Nafl prayers at home.
- Wash your hands thoroughly (for at least 20 seconds) when returning home.
Please forward this message to others who regularly attend the masjid, especially those who may not have access to social media and those who may be at a greater risk.
If you have any questions, please contact us via the contact form HERE or speak to a member of staff.
We will offer further advice with regards to the Quran School, other classes, planned lectures and other activities in due course.